Release Expert & Energy Healer
How long have you been doing what you do, and how did you become a “Transformation Coach”?
To answer this question, it’s probably best that I share with you a defining moment and story of what brought me to where I am today – coaching people like you on exactly how to ditch the baggage and show up in the world with authenticity and confidence. That defining moment in my life happened on Jan 30, 2011.
I got a call from my mom saying my older brother Derek had just passed away from an allergic reaction to a prescription drug. I was playing University Volleyball in B.C Canada at the time and hopped on the next flight to get home. Everything I knew about life changed in an instant. This was most definitely the hardest moment of my life so far, but it also set things in motion to lead me to where I am today.
I had so many signs from my brother during my early grief, (not to mention the intuition and uncontrollable tears I had right before I found out he had passed away), so I knew that there had to be more to existence than just our physical self.
This began my journey into spirituality, spending any extra time I had on researching, reading, or studying different methods that would help me make sense of life.
I also finally understood all those cliché quotes that tell us “life happens fast” and my perspective shifted drastically. I didn’t want to spend anymore time unhappy or doing things I wasn’t 100% in love with. So I dropped out of University to live out many of my dreams. I was traveling in search of answers but in the search I found myself.
My [true] self.
The Self that is divine bliss. Filled with joy and love. Totally embracing each moment, in awe of the world and the beings within it, living with purpose.
My year of travel brought me more experiences and lessons than I could’ve ever imagined (like living out a dream of working with elephants) and it just added to the deep knowing in my soul that I was meant for something more than the “normal” routine.
In between my travels though I encountered a few more hardships. I was sexually-assaulted (something I bottled up and hid from people for quite some time), and I flipped and rolled my car 4x into a ditch while driving across Canada in the winter.
Both of these experiences added to the list of things I didn’t necessarily want to deal with but I had to. I understood that I was being faced with the choice of “handle it and learn from it or forever remain stuck”.
I was tired of the grief, the unworthiness, the self-doubt, and the insecurities I felt. I was tired of the patterns and the emotional rollercoasters. I didn’t want to fall back into a dark hole and feel stuck or hopeless, so every time I was faced with a challenge I embarked on more studying, learning, and applying until I eventually found my way through it.
In 2017 I took another solo trip – this time to India to find healing in a 200hr Yoga Teacher Training, Meditation Training, and a Reiki Practitioner 1 & 2 Certification. Then six months later when I returned home I began my Certifications to become a Holistic Life Coach, Meditation and Mindfulness Coach, and a Reiki Master.
Through my journey I have encountered many things, both good and bad. I totally overcame my past, re-wrote my beliefs to transform my life and I then started teaching women how they can do the same: I watched as their past lost it’s power, and as their confidence, self-worth and happiness skyrocketed!
I have made a commitment to dedicate the rest of my professional life to helping other women break out of cycles of pain and trauma, release old struggles and stories from the past, and eliminate insecurities, self-doubt, and anxiety in order to FINALLY live their truth.
Since then, I’ve worked with many private clients and been featured in multiple media outlets. I lived my dream of ditching the 9-5 to start my own company, Being Karmic, where I inspire, empower and heal thousands while traveling and experiencing the world.
I have created my signature Inner Presence Method™ that combines a variation of mindset and spiritual tools that I’ve gathered through my certifications and training with gurus and masters around the world! I offer my 3-month Release to Thrive Private Coaching and my 90-day online course, the Inner Presence Mastermind which is filled with the tools that every woman needs to apply in order to free herself from the limitations of her past and start showing up with authenticity and confidence!
I work with people just like you who are trying to show up as the best version of themselves each day, but feel like there is something holding them back. If you know you are here for something more and you know you deserve to be happy, but you’re struggling to release the baggage or limitations – this is the place to be!
Although we will obviously be focusing on improving your life, this coaching is SO much more than that. I work on helping you identify, release, and heal from everything going on whether internal or external. I combine my knowledge of mindset work with various spiritual tools I learned while traveling and studying abroad. This means you can count on a mixture of science, spirituality, and holistic life coaching throughout our sessions. What that means to you is that you get the wisdom of the ancient sages combined with modern day knowledge, all presented back to you in a compassionate, non-judgmental way.
I’m concerned with your quality of life and the amount of precious time you’re wasting here on Earth. I want you to ditch the struggles, the insecurities and beliefs of “I’m not good enough”, and the pain from your past so you can reach your divine potential ASAP. I know what it’s like to feel lost or stuck and I don’t want you feeling that way any longer. Freedom comes when you realize you are here to do more than punch the clock, dream of the weekend, or stay stuck in struggles. You are here to THRIVE and change the world and my purpose is to help you do that.
Release to Thrive and Inner Presence Mastermind were created for people who are absolutely excited and dead serious about breaking out of their rut, tearing down the walls of resistance, being infinitely happier and lighter. They were created for you to put systems in place within a few months (sometimes weeks!), which will eventually lead you to gaining control over all the negativity and struggles life can throw at you, gaining more confidence, and living out the life of your dreams. It’s called Release to Thrive for a reason!!
Because I am a high achieving go-getter who is chasing after her dreams day in and out, I’m known to work best with other high achieving go-getters… people who are committed to their success no matter what, people who are super-ready to get going and just want to know exactly what steps to take to make this powerful life transformation. My ideal clients are those who trust the process and believe in the wealth of knowledge that I’ve collected over the years. Consider these coaching programs to be your personal fast track to freedom where you’ll learn amazing tools you can add to your toolbox. You will be expected to take serious and consistent action. No excuses anymore. This is all about creating a NEW LIFE for you – which means new habits and a new outlook. Think of it as your chance to totally re-write your life, releasing the past so you can build the dream version of yourself and your dream future! All while being guided and supported.
Please know I’m very selective in who I work with in Release to Thrive and I cherry-pick my clients, choosing to (gently) turn away people who aren’t suited for my programs and won’t get the results for which they would have signed up for. (It wouldn’t be fair to them or me!). This is a life transformation – which means it takes openness and commitment to take action on changes. People who aren’t suited are those who live in a victim or scarcity mindset, Negative-Nancy’s who ALWAYS see the cup half empty, chronic complainers, those who have excuses for everything and won’t actually act on any of the program, the “magic-fix” seekers who jump from program to program only to give up after a week, those in the middle of serious crisis, and those who are financially desperate.
It’s been my experience that people in the middle of crisis (whether health, family, or financial) are still too caught up in their current story to trust the recommendations I give them and do not do the work (probably because they spend all their time worrying about the current situation).
If you fall within this category, it’s absolutely OK. We’ve all been in times of crisis at one point or another. Do yourself (3) favors:
- Get some space from the present situation. Even if it’s just for a day or two, try to step away so you can find a bit of peace, clarity, and a breath of fresh air. Staying totally consumed by the situation isn’t going to help you and you are likely stressing out about something you cannot change anyway. A couple days off won’t make it any worse but it will give you a chance to stop drowning and catch your breath. If you find clarity during this break and are seriously looking for your best way through to release and come out on top – call me.
- Check out my ebooks, blogs, or social media to see if there is something that could help you right now. I share so much value in my posts and you just might find the perspective shift you need for the moment. It will also give you something to focus on and implement until you’re ready to work with me one-on-one.
- Seek help where you can. Maybe private coaching isn’t the answer at this time but that doesn’t mean you have to go it alone. Find someone to talk to and provide support. Search for tools that will help you make the best of your situation until you can take total control. And remember to take it day by day.
Doing these three things will really help you get primed for our work. When you’re ready, call me and we’ll get you started. (I’m in no rush and will be here when you need me).
Transforming your life takes radical responsibility and a desire to take your own life in your hands instead of continuing to point fingers of blame.
People who fall into any of these categories won’t achieve as huge of results because they are too caught up in their present situation and likely believe they aren’t to blame for it. If you are one of these people, I gently and respectfully ask that you not call and I hope you understand why. We’ll probably just not work well together and I wouldn’t want you to waste your time or money. Is that fair?
The Inner Presence Method begins with understanding where all of your limitations come from. This means diving deep into the starting place of your doubt, insecurities, anxiety, fear, unworthiness, limiting beliefs, or anything else that’s holding you back! We go deep to get to the root cause of all limitations or past struggles and then apply mindset hacks or spiritual tools to get you a HUGE energetic release and mindset reboot! Then it’s all about aligning to your true value and purpose so you feel 100% confident in all that you are. Finally you’ll connect to where your power really comes from, learn how to manifest what you want (including more money, meeting your soulmate, or living your dream lifestyle) and create powerful intentions that keep you reaching higher and higher!
Here’s what the System gets you to do:
1. Identify: First you will learn how to identify where your blocks and limitations are stemming from and what they are here to teach you. I’ll help you find clarity on just how deeply your past is affecting you and how it’s holding you back. By finding the root cause and understanding the lesson you are able to break free of the patterns and the pain. “Through awareness brings change”; having this understanding is going to shine a new light on who you think you are versus who you ACTUALLY are.
2. Let Go: Here is where you will finally sever the ties from the past, let go of the pain, and let go of the heartache. You’ll also learn techniques to deal with insecurities/self-esteem, self-doubt/unworthiness, limiting beliefs, and any trauma or powerful events that are still holding a charge. Using energy healing, chakra work, meditations, breath-work, and mindset shifts you’ll be releasing and feeling lighter in no time.
3. Transform: Now it’s time to amp up your energy and discover the power of gratitude and radical forgiveness to transform your negative dialog. When you learn to truly forgive you are learning how to take your power back and start claiming responsibility for your own life. This reconnects you to the true, abundant manifestor within who has an infinite potential to become exactly who she wants to be!
4. Reprogram: By understanding how to reprogram your mind you create an abundance of opportunities and will be 1000x more aware of what you need to do in order to steer clear of old patterns and habits. Take control of your thoughts, emotions, feelings and beliefs and start spending all of your energy and power on creating less of what you don’t want and more of what you DO want. You are a powerful creator – these mindset shifts will set you up for success in all areas of your life so you can use your power for good!
5. Receive: By being open to new opportunities in your life and being filled with gratitude and a sense of trust, you will hold the power over how much joy, love, and abundance you invite into your life. Master the processes to help you speak with integrity to yourself and others. This is where you become able to receive even though you have always been a giver. It’s a skill that will help bring more of what you want into your reality.
6. Instill Positive Habits: As you get more comfortable with implementing all these changes you can pile on even more tools to get you to your dreams faster! Keep your toolkit full of all the releasing methods, mindset tools, and self-esteem building activities so that you know how to handle any curveballs or setbacks that life throws your way. Learn to set up mental triggers for consistent results for staying motivated and having positive momentum. Continue building your confidence and pride in the divine woman you are so you can keep shining your authentic light!
7. Celebrate: Finally, it’s time to celebrate the rewards of all your hard work!! Bask in the new reality you have created and be grateful for how far you have come. You have learned the Inner Presence Method™ and have shifted into fully expressing the confident, vibrant, and blissful version of yourself that you have always dreamed of! Be proud!
Yes! The result of our work together is an approach to shifting your mindset and your beliefs, as well as doing some deep inner healing and releasing work. With time and consistency you’ll not only feel lighter but you’ll skyrocket your self-confidence and know that you CAN live the life of your dreams. (See Testimonials here!)
You can expect to:
- Gain unshakeable confidence in yourself (a lot of my clients tell me that is worth the investment alone).
- Learn proven techniques for releasing your past struggles or traumas so you can start re-building
- Get crystal clear on who it is you want to be and what is holding you back
- Break down ALL your insecurities and confidence blocks so you can see them for what they are – silly beliefs!
- Say goodbye to the old image you have of yourself who is holding you back and learn how to embrace her instead (time to make friends with your shadow self so you aren’t spending energy battling your true self!)
- Release the anxiety or fear that is keeping you stuck (and learn the tools to shift out of these low-vibe states whenever they come up in the future!)
- Find your voice and start speaking up for yourself in order to take your power back
- Start seeing and believing your true VALUE and worth
- Release the internal resistance and self-sabotaging tendencies so you can take action and start living your passion and purpose with ease
- Let go of all the beliefs and limiting thought patterns you’ve trusted over the years
- Feel the radiance you give off every day and start basking in your own glow
- Create your new identity as exactly who it is you want to be and re-frame your mindset to become that woman
- Learn mindset hacks that will help you shift faster than you thought possible
- Surround yourself with all the positive habits you need to stay strong in the journey of re-building your identity
- Strengthen your connection to your intuition and source energy to start manifesting your dreams
- Watch as amazing opportunities show up around you and abundance of all kinds flows into your life
- Learn how to use the Law of Attraction in the best way for you to live out your dreams
- Stay accountable and feel amazed as you cross off your goals
Yes, I encourage you to! Please go to the Client Testimonials page and view all of them. See which ones you feel drawn to, either because the person has gotten the results you want to get too, or perhaps because that person is in a similar profession. Then feel free to email or call them and ask what they got from working with me and through my programs.
This depends on how quickly you can make the inner shifts. Some clients are ready to go and they are SO committed to these changes that they begin to notice results within a couple weeks, while others might have a bit more work to do first. It also depends on how far along you are in this journey… if you have already done some work on yourself and made strides then you’ll notice results sooner than someone who has never dealt with anything from their past and is carrying a ton! I can work with both types but it’s important to be patient and realistic with results, knowing that you cannot compare your journey to anyone else’s.
Do all of your homework. Be totally committed to your success. Apply the tools and mindset shifts each day, constantly cultivating a new awareness of your thoughts, patterns, and outcomes. Understand that this is a process, a proven one, that works if you take action and implement all of the steps. All my clients who have diligently applied every step of the Inner Presence Mastermind or Release to Thrive Program have successfully learned how to:
- ditch the insecurities and self-doubt
- manage anxiety and fear (and combat it ASAP when it comes up)
- release old limiting beliefs
- let go of the heavy weight on their shoulders
- break out of negative patterns
- heal from deeply-rooted trauma
- improve relationships
- love themselves for all that they are
- see the role they play in their life and the world
- find a newfound confidence
- create positive habits to keep them on track
- start attracting their dreams and desires
- take charge of their life
That's amazing!! I cannot wait to work with you and help you get the transformation you deserve! To get started ditching the baggage and re-wiring your mindset for confidence, happiness and love, check out my Programs.
Good, sounds like you’re ready to leave the old life behind and create your dream one! If you have a couple of questions just email me at email@example.com or you can Book your Interview call here. I’ll be happy to walk you through the different options to see which one will be the very best for you. I can’t wait to see you succeed and am honored to be the one to help you. Let’s get going! Sending Love & Light, Kara